Windows phones are pre-installed with the Office Mobile app. Office Mobile is where you create new Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents and where you can view and edit documents stored on OneDrive for Business or SharePoint sites.
Adding a College email account
- Tap Settings in the App list.
- Tap Email + accounts and then Exchange.
- Leave Domain blank.
- Tap Sign In and then Done.
Set up a new phone
- Tap Office in the App list.
- Tap Office 365 under Places and then Set up.
- Log in with your student username followed by @students.garrettcollege.edu and your student password in the Office 365 screen.
- Tap Sign In. Your College OneDrive for Business will now be added to Places.