Military Credit

Students enrolled in a degree program may request course equivalency credit be granted for certain military experiences as recommended by the American Council on Education (ACE). Courses appropriate to Garrett’s curriculum and applicable to the student’s major program of study may be accepted.  A maximum of 36 non-residential credits, including transfer and alternative credits, may be applied to any Associates Degree.

Students requesting to have military equivalency credit are required to contact the designated military review agency and obtain an evaluation of their military experience.  The results of the evaluation should be sent directly to the Office of Records and Registration.

Select from the options below to contact your military review agency and request a transcript:

Joint Services Transcript (encompasses Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy) -

Air University/Community College of the Air Force -


LiveZilla Live Chat Software