Transcripts & Verifications

Your academic transcript can be obtained only from the Office of Records & Registration, and written authorization from the student is required before any transcript(s) will be released. Transcript requests can be submitted via fax (301-387-3038) or mail. Please allow at least 24-hour advance notice for all requests.

Transcript Request Form (PDF)

Enrollment & Degree Verifications
Garrett College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide employers and background screening firms with enrollment and degree verifications. Organizations should visit to request this information.

Current students may request enrollment verifications for insurance companies, housing authorities, etc., by visiting the Office of Records & Registration.