Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
Students will be prepared to work in a variety of medical facilities including a doctor's office, urgent care facilities, and hospitals. Our program teaches the skills needed to perform both front and back office services.
- Prepares individuals for entry-level positions as a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, Phlebotomist/Venipuncture Technician, EKG Technician and a Certified Medical Administration Assistant
- Upon completion, students will be prepared for the National Healthcareer Association (NHA) certification exam
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Attend an Orientation and Information Session – Contact 301-387-3069 or email@example.com for upcoming dates and times.
- Maintain a 75% average on quizzes and tests in each class and meet attendance requirements to progress to the next class.
|Course||Hrs of Instruction||Tuition & Fees (GC Res)|
|Introduction to Health Care & Health Care Systems||45||$450|
|Medical Terminology for Health Careers||24||$235|
|Basic Math for Health Career Professions||9||$85|
|Certified Medical Administrative Assistant||69||$700|
|Basic Anatomy & Physiology for Health Careers||33||$300|
|Introduction to Laboratory Techniques||15||$140|
|Externship #1 - Administrative||40||$375|
|Externship #2 - Phlebotomy||40||$375|
|Externship #3 - Clinical||40||$415|
|NHA Test Preparation||8||$94|
TOTAL - Includes most text books and other instructional matierials.
Scrubs and the cost for Certification testing with National Healthcareer Association is included in the fees.
Time to Complete Program
- Approximately 12 months
- Classes are held 3 evenings per week
- 120 hours conducted at various medical facilities
- Completed after course-work portion of program
Location of TrainingCareer Technology Training Center in Accident
Connect with us
Contact Doug Beitzel or firstname.lastname@example.org