Campus Contact Information
Garrett College operates Monday through Friday to assist current and prospective students.
Resources and staffing are available 8:00am - 5:00pm EST. Campus security is on the premise 24 hours a day.
If you need to report criminal activity occurring on non-Garrett College property, please contact 911 (for immediate emergencies) or the non-emergency numbers listed below:
- Maryland State Police, McHenry Barrack: 301-387-1101
- Garrett County Sheriff’s Department: 301-334-1911
To report behaviors such as those listed below, please contact Campus Security at 240-321-5799 (24 hour number). While Campus Security does not have jurisdiction off-campus, they will report the complaint to the Student Conduct Office to address.
- Underage alcohol use and/or suspected drug use;
- Pedestrian Safety concerns;
- Disrespectful and/or suspicious behavior;
- Noise or disruptive conduct.