Learn about our admissions and financial aid processes, on-campus housing, athletics and more!
At Garrett College, we offer a wide variety of academic programs of study, on-campus living options, athletic programs, small class sizes, and academic support services designed to help you reach your goals. Dedicated faculty and staff are committed to your success – whether you wish to earn a two-year degree, prepare for transfer to a four-year college or university, or better equip yourself for today’s job market.
Garrett College has developed a comprehensive return to campus plan for students enrolled during the COVID-19 pandemic. For the most up-to-date information on the upcoming Spring 2021 semester at Garrett College, including academic classes and course delivery options, on-campus housing, student support services, and more, view our Laker Strong: Spring 2021 Return to Campus Plan online.
(Note: this video was produced prior to COVID-19).
- Garrett College's Coach Dennis Gibson Reaches 700th Career Win
- Garrett Lakers men's basketball open season with a win
- Garrett freshman basketball team wins home opener
- Laker wrestlers go toe to toe with Ohio Valley University
- Garrett College Board seeks nominations for outstanding contributor
- Garrett College wraps up first series of classes for Diesel Mechanic course
- Kalie Hostutler Ashby Academic Achievement Fund continues to shine
- GC students participate in virtual Student Advocacy Day
- See More