Learn about our admissions and financial aid processes, on-campus housing, athletics and more!
(Note: this video was produced prior to COVID-19).
At Garrett College, we offer a wide variety of academic programs of study, on-campus living options, athletic programs, small class sizes, and academic support services designed to help you reach your goals. Dedicated faculty and staff are committed to your success – whether you wish to earn a two-year degree, prepare for transfer to a four-year college or university, or better equip yourself for today’s job market.
Garrett College is diligently planning for fall 2021, where we anticipate an increased ability to welcome more of our community back to campus for an in-person experience, as long as conditions permit us to do so safely. Though we cannot forecast with certainty, we expect that the majority of our campus community will be eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccine before the beginning of the fall semester.
Classes designed for in-person delivery are expected to be delivered face-to-face on campus this fall semester, and staff will be expected to resume their on-campus roles. We recognize, however, that some courses may make use of multiple modes of delivery (e.g., Face-to-Face Switch, Online Synchronous/Asynchronous). As we have in the past, we will maintain our focus on the health and safety of our campus community and adapt as necessary based on public health guidance.
Due to changing COVID guidelines, course modalities (face-to-face, remote, etc.) may change before the fall semester. Students should regularly check their Garrett College email and their student portal for updated fall semester information.
- 2021 GC graduates reflect and look forward
- Virtual mock interviews prepare GC students as NRWT professionals
- Addictions counseling students value field experience...
- Athletics: Lakers use sweep to reach 25-win plateau
- Athletics: Lakers' perfect season ends in semis...
- Athletics: Brown's overtime game-winner puts Garrett men in NJCAA semis
- Athletics: Villa, Korenoski, Tueguo each win twice at nationals
- Semester of savings program to kick off summer classes
- See More