Garrett College Policies & Procedures
Board Approved Policies & Procedures
The Board of Trustees is the governing body of Garrett Community College (dba Garrett College) and is responsible for approving all College policies. The Board has the responsibility to guarantee the integrity of the College, ensure that effective policies are established, and to entrust the administration of those policies to the President.
The Board of Trustees approved policies listed below are reviewed and revised when necessary. Review and revision dates are noted on each policy. These policies help the College accomplish its mission, support equity and fairness, and maintain accountability.
Administrative & Financial Services
Board of Trustees-General
- Award of Emeritus Status
- Board Award for Outstanding Contributions to Garrett College
- Board of Trustee Bylaws
- Board of Trustees Conflict of Interest Policy
- Formulation & Adoption of Policies
- Mandates Policy
- New Board Member Orientation Policy
- Presidential Evaluation Policy
- Responsibility of CFO to Report Improprieties