Print from Your Chromebook Device
Add networked printers
Important: Make sure your ChromeBook is connected to the LAKERPRIDE wifi network.
- Install the Mobility Print Chrome app.
- Open the page to print.
- If printing is available, right-click; then select Print.
- Click Change to choose a printer.
- Select a printer from the list.
Make sure you select a Mobility Print printer as identified by the PaperCut icon.
- When prompted enter your PaperCut Username and Password.
If you select the Remember me checkbox, your device will remember your login details for that printer for one week.
Note: If you are using account selection, then additional configuration is required. Contact your system administrator for more information.